Gift Aid

Donations from UK residents are eligible for Gift Aid, allowing the charity to claim tax back from the Government on your donation.

If you're a UK resident and contemplating a donation to our work, please consider your eligibility for Gift Aid.

Gift Aid is a scheme which allows charities and Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCs) to claim from HMRC, the basic rate of tax their donors have paid. Gift Aid increases the value of regular or one-off donations by 25%, so it means even more money goes to the causes you care about – and it won't cost you extra.

The individuals need to be paying income tax or Capital Gains Tax during the financial year of the donation(s). All the donor is required to do is provide full name and address and sign an online or paper form to state that they are paying UK tax and agrees that the tax can be claimed back from HMRC by the charity.

Gift Aid is only available for UK Tax Payers

* I am a UK taxpayer and would like to claim Gift Aid on all donations I have made in the last four years and any future donations I make.

I confirm that I am a UK taxpayer and have paid or will pay sufficient Income or Capital Gains Tax in each tax year to cover all the tax that will be reclaimed by all the charities or Community Amateur Sports Clubs to which I have made Gift Aid donations in any tax year covered by this declaration. I understand that I am responsible for paying any tax shortfall.

Published by Word Online
Organisation Logo
on . Updated .